Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2009 OUTFEST FILM FESTIVAL


The 27th annual Outfest Film Festival begins this Thursday and runs through July 19th showcasing Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered theme based films from around the world. This is a wonderful festival and it is open to all who are interested in discovering films that may not get an opportunity to be distributed to your local theaters.


I have volunteered my time and services to Outfest for at least the last twelve years. I just love helping in anyway I can to make sure that this festival is successful and runs smoothly. Outfest is non profit, so I know how important volunteers are and without them, the festival just couldn't happen.


And, of course, I get to see some great films.


The opening film is "LA Mission" starring Benjamin Bratt and written and directed by his brother, Peter. It will premiere at the Orpheum Theater at 8:00PM this Thursday.


I will try to squeeze in some reviews of the films I see throughout the festival.


For tickets or more information go to:








No comments:

Post a Comment