Tuesday, September 29, 2009

COMING SOON



"New York, I Love You" is a sequel, of sorts, to the 2006 film "Paris, Je t'aime". This was a love letter to this French city which was a series of short films by world renown film directors featuring an all-star cast. Some of the films were stronger than others but overall a good film. If you didn't see it, please go out and rent it.



"New York, I Love You" follows the same premise as this previous film. New York is one of favorite cities. In fact, when I was planing on leaving Michigan, I knew I was going to move to either New York or Los Angeles. My friend, Robin was going to move to LA to go to USC, so I decided to tag along. I just love the energy of the city. I always have such a great time and I find New York so inspiring. I have been there many times and I still always discover something new.

"New York, I Love You" is due in U.S. theaters on October 16, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment