Friday, September 2, 2022

MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIES TO SEE THIS FALL


I can't believe that Labor Day is almost upon us. Not only is it a day to honor and recognize the labor movement and the contributions of laborers in the US but it is also long considered the start of the fall movie season. I have usually put together my own list of movies I am highly anticipating to see over the next four months of the year but time has escaped me, which doesn't allow me enough of an opportunity to do the research to properly share my opinion. So I will offer Vulture's round-up of the upcoming fall/winter movies with twenty-four given a special highlight. 

One thing I am very glad to see is that the list of films that will be released this season is far more robust that what we had this summer with the month of August, in particular, was depressingly slight. There are some that have already received plenty of buzz (the Marilyn Monroe bio-pic, "Blonde"; the sequel to "Knives Out"; the long-awaited "Black Panther" sequel; the even longer-awaited sequel to "Avatar") and others that will probably soon begin to receive award buzz once they start to appear at the upcoming film festivals (Steven Spielberg's semi-autobiographical coming-of-age drama, "The Fabelmans"; Damien Chazelle’s period drama, "Babylon" with Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie; "Decision to Leave", Park Chan-wook’s follow-up to 2016's "The Handmaiden"; David O. Russell’s first film in seven years, "Amsterdam", a mystery-comedy set in the 1930's). This listing includes streaming titles and a few movies that may or may not appear in theaters before the year's end.

Please click below to read:

24 Movies We Can’t Wait to See This Fall 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment