Tuesday, March 28, 2017

THE 50 BEST MOVIES UNDER 90 MINUTES


I had delayed seeing "Toni Erdmann", the hit German comedy that was nominated this year for Best Foreign-Language Film, for only one reason. It was the film's 162 minute running time. I eventually went to the theater to see it and while I found it fairly entertaining, I still felt there was absolutely no reason for the overextended period of time to tell this story. I hope the American remake that's in the works will reconsider having their version anywhere near this length.

Now I understand that sometimes more time is required to properly tell the whole story but sometimes a bloated running time can make a movie feel unnecessarily padded and excessive. Vulture has decided to give a rundown of fifty perfect examples of movies that managed to efficiently tell a complete and well-done story in just under ninety minutes.

Click below to read:

50 Best Movies Under 90 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment