Saturday, July 24, 2010

COMING SOON


Dean wanted a book to read on our trip to Palm Springs a while back, so a friend gave him "Eat Pray Love", the best selling memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert. It is her story of how she ended her marriage and went off around the world to get in touch with herself and to discover what she was missing in her life. He really liked the book.

It was inevitable that Hollywood would come calling and want to make a movie from this novel and so they got a movie star.  Julia Roberts will be playing Ms Gilbert in the film version. "Glee" creator, Ryan Murphy, has co-written and directed the film and features James Franco, Viola Davis and Javier Bardem. I am in the middle of reading the book myself and I hope I can finish it before the film is released. Just not enough time in my day.

"Eat Pray Love" is due in U.S. theaters on August 13, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment