Friday, August 7, 2009

THE LOVELY BONES


I read the book, "The Lovely Bones" last year and I really thought it was good. However, when I heard they were making a film of this I thought, "How?" The book is definitely not cinematic in any way but I then heard that Peter Jackson, the creator of those Hobbit films who happens to be a great director was involved with bringing the story to the big screen. So my next thought was still, "How?"

Well, I just saw the trailer for the upcoming film today and although it has not completely reassured me that making this film was a great idea, at least it looks interesting. It has a great cast -- Mark Wahlberg, Susan Sarandon, Rachel Weisz and Stanley Tucci -- so we'll see. "The Lovely Bones" will be released in the US on December 11th.

Check out the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment